Thursday, July 15, 2010

Unusual Incident

I got myself into an interesting position this afternoon while trying on the dress I'm making. I'd sewn over the zipper as I was putting it in, but I fixed it to where it slid just wonderfully. Unfortunately, when I put the dress on... the zipper wouldn't go above or below the spot where I'd sewn over it. That spot happens to be in a position where I couldn't get the dress off. So, I had to do something I've never done before: rip the zipper out while I was wearing, or sort of wearing, the dress.

Anyway, it was an odd and rather frustrating, though kind of funny, incident. I hope I never have to do that again...

Other than that though, the dress is coming together wonderfully! I'm looking forward to obtaining another zipper and finishing it, hopefully this week!

No comments: